Wednesday, September 8, 2010

America's Next Top Model

It's, thankfully, that time of year again people!!  It's Tyra time.  A time for her to make a complete ass out of herself and I can sit back and almost feel embarrassed for her.  I can hardly wait to see what this season's antics will bring.  Will she fake a french accent?  Will she be a space alien?

This year we're going 'high fashion' with cycle 15.  Which basically means ugly chicks and me questioning how they can be models and I can't (I have pointy, sharp, angular features).

I will admit I'm a little saddened to learn that Miss J won't be acting as a judge at panel time this year.  He was always entertaining, to say the least.  But Andre Leon Talley is back so he'll fill that spot for me.  

Any further comments arguing why Miss J should remain on the judges panel need not be said.  A picture says a thousand words right?


Oh Tyra, you so stupid.

I tried to find a picture of Tyra when she and Jay Manuel dressed up as "aliens" in cycle 12 (I think) but couldn't find one.  I found this one instead and it's so much better than anything I could have imagined. 

It's Wednesday, 8 p.m.  Shoulders back, head high, and shmize, shmize, shmize!  LATER BITCHES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment