Thursday, September 30, 2010

Smiles are my birthday present.

A couple of weeks ago for my birthday we went for dinner at the Mandarin.  Jon and Laura were here to do some work VISA paperwork at the border so they came with us to celebrate.  As soon as we got there everyone scattered to the buffet and when Gage, Roan and I returned to the table with our first round the waiter came over and asked me if we were celebrating anything special to which I responded with a quick NOPE.  I was denied this small victory when Eric appeared out of nowhere to announce it was my birthday.  Following dinner and a loudly sung chinese rendition of Happy Birthday they snapped a photo of us.  I post this photo not because it's amazing, but because it's the only recent photo where we are ALL smiling.  Including Gage.  Such a rarity.


1 comment:

  1. yes! I have the same problem with Ben, but then Luke beams brightly enough for the both of them.
    Guess Ben comes by it honestly though.
    nice pic.

    ReplyDelete