Monday, September 27, 2010

Airlines

I hate airlines.  I hate that it costs double to fly out of my own country.  I hate that the taxes to fly out of Canada is obscene.  I hate that it costs more to fly within my own country than it does for me to fly over an ocean.  I hate that flight prices increase pretty much everyday.  Especially when I need to book three seats.  I hate that I can't book my flights until next week, at the earliest, because I have a mortgage and bills to pay this week.  I hate that it's going to be even more money for those flights by then.  I hate the little itty bitty seats they make you sit in.  I hate waiting at the airport.  I hate connecting flights and hope that there is still a decently priced direct flight next week when I book.  I hate traveling alone with two children (even though I've never done it before).  I hate the recycled air in the airplane.  I hate having zero control.  I do however LOVE getting to my final destination in mere hours verses driving for two days in a car. 

That is all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey I hear you. I especially don't like the itty bitty seats you have to sit in. Also, I hate the beverage cart that bumps you every time it passes. With a
    private jet membership though, you get a lot more privacy and don't have to deal with the hassle of huge commercial airliners.

    ReplyDelete