Sunday, December 12, 2010

GSP!! GSP!!!

Nothing is sweeter to me right now than a French Canadian!  I've looked forward to nothing more these past three months or so than George St. Pierre putting Josh Koscheck in his place.  Josh has been juvenile, rude, immature, disrespectful, and arrogant.  I know he says he did it to hype the fight, but he was rude right out of the gates during the Ultimate Fighter tv show.  I have so much respect for George for remaining silent and just smiling at all of Josh's stupid comments.


He said he'd respond to all of Josh's comments in the ring and he did just that.  I wish he had knocked the living shit out of him, but watching him go 5 rounds and instilling pain on Josh makes me just as content.  He is a man of pure class and honour and he has so much talent in the ring, he could put most of these fighters to shame.  In the end, it looks like George punched some class back into Josh because he seemed to be a humbled loser.  Or maybe he thought he better appear gracious or he'd never get out of Montreal alive.  Either way, the end result was what I was looking for.  Josh to walk out of the ring without the belt and his tail between his legs.

No comments:

Post a Comment