Wednesday, October 13, 2010

UFC

George St. Pierre is such a much better person than Josh Koscheck.  Hands down.  I'm not just being biased because GSP is Canadian (though that helps).  Josh is ignorant, immature, hot headed, juvenile, naive, arrogant, and lame.  I want to punch him in the face.  He is doing his best to get under GSP's skin and he's failing miserably.  Which only pushes him over the edge even more. 

George is a much better coach, motivator, trainer, fighter, champion, human being.  I hope he destroys Josh Koscheck in their fight at the end of this season. I hope he knocks him out.  Cold.  I hope he teaches that boy some humility.

I love George for the same reasons I love Randy Couture.  They're humble, modest, fair, and decent and they have the skills that speak for them. 

And of course everyone looks better in red than in yellow.  That just goes without saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment