Saturday, October 16, 2010

Hidden Gem

I don't know how I have missed knowing about RuPaul's version of America's Next Top Model.  I am most disappointed in myself.  Today out of boredom while I was flicking through the channels I came across RuPaul's Drag Race so immediately I stopped to watch it.  And what I found was his/her version of a gay America's Next Top Model with all drag queens.  One episode in the middle of season two and I'm stoked.  I went online to see if I could find any more information about this hidden gem and I found this website where I can watch all of Season 1 and 2's episodes for free.  I checked out the link and it works.  So join me won't you in a lot of make up, wigs, two sided tape and cattiness, cause I'll tell you those bitches in ANTM have not NUTHING on these queens.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT MINDS My friend. GREAT MINDS think alike!
    I love this show. Rupaul is so funny. Love how the camera has this soft light /soft fog over his face.
    remember "Now is the time to lip-sync for your life, remember don't fuck it up!"

    ReplyDelete