Friday, November 26, 2010

Mr. Squirrel


On Wednesday, Gage came up into the kitchen and asked me if we could name the new (still nameless) kitty Mr. Squirrel.  I have no idea where he comes up with this stuff.  Immediately I responded with but she's a girl.  To which Eric calmly and quietly answered, "She's not a squirrel either."  Touche.  I thought about it for a minute.  Thought about what I'd call her and decided I didn't really care.  So I said I was fine with that.  Much to his complete surprise.  I think I threw him off with my acceptance of this suggestion.  So off he went, proud as punch.  So Mr. Squirrel it is.  I figure I'll call her Squirrely or Butthead or Fatty or Princess, or whatever it is I feel like calling her at that moment. 
She's adapted nicely.  And I've figured out she's a total "asshole" like Shakespeare.  I figure they are both still relatively young and kitten-like.

No comments:

Post a Comment