Friday, November 12, 2010

Aggravated with daily updates

I'm bored writing about my days at the Disney parks.  I lived them, I'm too 'meh' to write about them anymore.  Tuesday and Wednesday consisted of us hitting up Hollywood Studios, Epcot and Magic Kingdom one more time.  We got to meet more characters, which was mainly my doing.  My kids hated it (though secretly towards the end they kept saying, "But I want to be in the picture too!", so I think they liked it.).  We managed to hit up a few of the attractions/rides that we had missed the first time around.

We also did dinner at an authentic 50's Diner where the waitress was ruthless with the rules of the 50's era and nailed my boys a few times because their elbows were on the table.  She also refused to take Gage's plate away or bring him his dessert until he ate his veggies.  I should have found a way to pack her into my luggage to bring home.  Wednesday we did a Character Buffet and got to meet the gang from the Hundred Acre Woods (Pooh, Piglet, Tigger and Eyeore).

Since the weather has finally changed to proper Florida temperatures, we took advantage and hit the pool for a little bit again.  Thursday and Friday are set aside for Universal Studios.  My body is starting to permanently ache from all the walking, jostling on rides, etc.  I had a good feeling when I booked all this that by Saturday I'd be happy to be going home and I think I guessed correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment