Sunday, September 2, 2012

Priceless Crafts

Eric came across a posting on IMGUR.com which said the following:

"My Uncle passed away this weekend. He left me this in his will... a first pressing of Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon. 1000 of these were made before they changed the stickers that came with it as Floyd did not have the copyright to the images on them."

 
I picked up that exact album at a garage sale for $1.00 and made it into a record bowl that Eric's brother Chris now has.  D'oh!!  Luckily Gage still has the stickers and poster from the album.  You just never do know what you'll find at a garage sale do ya? 
 
Oh me or my!  I wonder how much that thing was actually worth....I mean it was actually outlined in that dude's WILL for crying out loud.  I'm a doofus.  A crafty doofus.

Edit after researching on EBAY:

FUCK ME!!

 

2 comments: