Monday, June 4, 2012

Brilliant Bob

He's not perfect.  I'm not either, and the two of us will never be perfect.  But if he can make me laugh at least once, causes me to think twice, and if he admits to being human and making mistakes, I'll hold onto him and give him the most I can.  He isn't going to quote poetry, he's not thinking about me at every moment, but he will give me a part of him the he knows I could break.  I will try not to hurt him, and I won't try to change him, and I won't expect more than he can give.  I won't analyze.  I will smile when he makes me happy, yell when he makes me mad and miss him when he's not here.  I will love hard when there is love to be had.  Because perfect guys do not exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for me. 

- Bob Marley



No comments:

Post a Comment