Monday, June 25, 2012

No. 2

Warning:  Somewhat graphic poop post.  Beware.

These are two entirely separate and unprovoked converstions I had with my children.  They occured on different days in entirely different months.  Some how I'm truly blessed.

Gage:  Mom, I took the biggest dump (though I think he used the word shit) at work today.  Like no kidding, the biggest shit I've ever taken in my life.  Like it filled the entire toilet.  I couldn't believe it.  Wasn't sure it would even flush.  It was seriously massive.
Me:  That's lovely Gage.
Gage:  I just thought you'd want to know.
Me:  Yes, thank you.  I totally did.

Roan:  Mom!  I just took the longest poop ever.  And I don't mean the amount of time I was in the bathroom.  It's seriously the biggest poop.  Like as long as ruler. 
Me:  Did you flush the toilet?
Roan:  Not yet, it's for real the longest poop I've ever taken, like this long (and proceeds to hold his hands about a foot apart). 
Me:  Jesus Roan, go flush the damn toilet, I don't want to see it.

Sigh, boys are wonderful.  Boys are truly, truly wonderful.  A real gift!

1 comment: