So here she be. My list that is, not Anita. Anita isn't on my blog, she's a human being who doesn't even live in this house let alone in my computer.
2. Go to a concert
6. Start building Gage's new room
8. Find 10 new recipients of my crafts that I haven't given anything to (5)
12. Re-upholster a couch
13. Take lots of pictures
14. Go dancing with my ladies
17. Finish my 'girlies' tattoo
19. Buy fruits and veggies from a roadside stand
21. Re-shingle my roof
23. Go for a hike
24. Take evening walks in the neighbourhood and look through people's windows
25. Spend time with family
27. Play Cribbage
29. Spend an afternoon paying it forward
30. Go to an amusement park.
31. Finish Gage's new room so we can start the new rec room
32. Sleep outside one night on the trampoline (douse self in bug repellant first though)
That's a start. I may add to the list as I think of stuff I'd like to do while the nicer weather is here. Having the list last year was really quite a great idea. It kept me focused and always gave me ideas of things to do when I had spare time. Embrace life is a good motto but sometimes a list helps us keep the hold.