Friday, November 18, 2011

Redundancy

Before I went to Mexico my mom asked me to accompany her to one of her work functions because she didn't really feel up to going alone.  Her boss and offered to upgrade her hotel room to a suite so I could join her and bring Eric and the boys along.  While we went to dinner Eric and Roan went swimming in the hotel pool and did their own thing for dinner.  The suite was alright, and had a fantastic view of the horseshoe falls from our window.  



So I thought it pretty redundant that they felt the need to hand prints of Niagara Falls all over the hotel suite.  I mean you've got the real deal right outside your glass wall for crying out loud.  I mean, I could understand if we didn't have a fallsview room, but...  In my opinion, this is redundancy at its finest.
The picture, not so great, but you get the jist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment