Friday, November 11, 2011

Eating my way through Mexico!

I'm not gonna lie.  I am pretty effin awesome at picking unknown food off of a menu.  Everything I've picked this week has been fantastic.  Probably some of the best food I've ever eaten.  Hands down.  Though it's never been a secret my love of Mexican food, when one can't really understand the menu it would be expected that I might flub up on a choice at least once right?  So far I've exceeded my own expectations!  Here's a running picture of the food we've had this week.  Yup, we were those girls (the ones who take pictures of their food).  I wish there was an app for allowing one to taste and smell photographs.  Kind of like scratch and sniff stickers.

This is a thick tortilla with chicken and veggies.

Tortilla wraps and snopes.

Tomato chicken

Crab salad

Cheesecake, duh.

Room service!

Shrimp Risotto

Fillet (with a bite out of it before I realized I forgot to take a picture) with Green Pepper sauce

Beef Tornado with Julienned veggies


Another steak, can't remember what's it's called.

Mayan Snopes

Hoervos Mexican style!

Yucitan Steak
Mexican skillet.  Yum!
And these are some of the yummy drinks I consumed over and over and over again! 

Fresh squeezed OJ! 

Dirty Monkey

Miami Vice


Mexican Flag

No comments:

Post a Comment