Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!

Who's a New Year's Eve party girl?  THIS GIRL RIGHT HERE!  Ya that's right folks, I worked til 7 p.m., came home, ate, and immediately passed out by 8:30 p.m.  I slept right through until 10 a.m. the following day.  I vaguely remember hearing the fireworks at midnight, but I don't think I even opened my eyes.  Stupid busy work week from hell.

We actually had an invite to join Margaret, Chris, Jodi, Rob and some others at Margie's house and Eric was even on board to go, but I just wanted to go home and die.  So sadly I missed another fun night out.

I was almost a little disappointed that I didn't get my drunk, Happy New Year, phone call from Margie at midnight.  So anyway, here's to a wonderful 2011 with lots of good things planned.  Here's to actually living life and enjoying my time here.  Here's to introducing myself and my kids to new things.  Here's to another year with Eric by my side.  Here's to another good year at work with little to no complaints!  Here's to good things coming our way.  And here's to wonderful things happening to all the important people in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment