Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Computer Illiterate

I spent 5 1/2 hours last night downloading all the music Gage wants for his Ipod (as well as starting my own playlist for my Ipod).  While some of this music I found to be entertaining, most of it made my ears want to bleed.  So you can imagine my disappointment this morning when I went to listen to some of my choice music while getting ready for work and no files could be found.  Sigh.

Turns out with the click of a button I could have solved this problem from the get go but NOOOOOooooooo, not Holly.  Holly has to make EVERYTHING difficult.  So instead of 'saving', I clicked 'open in Itunes'.  D'oh. 

So tonight I begin the process again.  Another evening spent with Little Wayne, Eminem, Katy Perry, Drake, et al. partying in my bed.  I wish my kid told me WAY more often than he does that I'm the coolest mom this side of town.

No comments:

Post a Comment