Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Pew Pew Pew

I'm sort of stealing the majority of this post from Eric as he's worded it so eloquently and with humour.



The other day we found this masterpiece sitting on the table. Before anyone calls the authorities I want to clarify that this is supposed to read Hitler Plane, not Plan. Roan is not in the process of drafting a master plan to ethnically cleanse the planet (to the best of our knowledge anyway). Instead, I believe this is his rendition of what Hitler’s plane looked like.
Although it is an amazing drawing of a cool plane, I doubt it was any match for the Americans...(which was drawn on the back side of the paper that the Hitler Plane was drawn on so when you flipped the paper over you'd notice the USA plane was stalking the German Plane.  Very clever)



How could those propeller driven Hitler planes expect to stand up against the jet fueled Steowth Bomers the Americans possessed?  I believe with my whole heart now that the United States is the strongest country in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment