So here goes! I may, from time to time, add to my Autumn wish list, but here's what I could think up for now.
1. Watch as Roan scores his first goal in soccer.
2. Attend at least one of Gage's highschool football games.
3. Get a pedicure.
5. Get on a plane and head to warmer climates.
6. Spend a morning or afternoon at the spa.
7. SAVE MONEY for next year's vacations.
8. Get a sunburn. (Not a bad one, just one to keep my freckles from fading)
9. Go on a road trip (even if it's just for a day)
10. Build a kitty tower.
12. Finish my "Girlies" tattoo.
13. Start Christmas shopping.
14. Clean out all my closets.
That's good for now. Not nearly as exciting and fun as my summer list, but a list none the less. Now to start scratching things off!!