Thursday, August 9, 2012

Dr. Mom


Haven't had the desire to write a blog post since completing the July challenge.  It's been nice not having that underlying 'pressure' of sorts.  I've also been sick in bed for the past two days and feeling like a truck ran me over so that doesn't help either.  Yesterday I got an email that was entitled, "Reminds me of you".  It was one of those chain letter emails but the fact that the sender put that in the subject line made me actually read it.  That sender was my mom (she's probably biased, but when I'm feeling shitty and sick it was a nice little pick me up!) and here's what it said.

"She can deal with stress and carry heavy burdens. She smiles when she feels like screaming, and she sings when she feels like crying. She cries when she's happy and laughs when she's afraid. Her love is unconditional."

So thanks mom for this unknowing bright spot in my lousy day.  Mom's are the best and I'm both glad to be part of that catagory and glad to have my own awesome mom.


1 comment: