Friday, October 21, 2011

For Eric

Sometimes I'm not the best at showing my true feelings or even saying them with words even though I know you need me to.  I'm flawed.

I know you hate my music with every fibre of your being but I truly believe I could have written this song about you (if I had any talent).  It's not very long, I promise.  And it won't make your ears bleed. So if you want some more insight into my feelings for you, you'll listen to the lyrics. 



I love you Johny Cobra.  And don't fear, I WILL car karaoke it for you.  No problem.

2 comments:

  1. Christina Perri???
    Seriously? I <3 her! I bought her cd over the summer.
    Carrie's anthem is Bang Bang Bang!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is beautiful Holly. So wonderful to know you love my wonderful son so fully.

      Delete