Sunday, October 23, 2011

Anticipation

It's my blog, so I can write what I want. 

There have been many times in the past where I have been sweating and stewing over the impending arrival of my monthly visitor.  Now is not one of those specific types of times, but I have been sweating and stewing over its arrival this month.  I almost  feel like I'm in highschool again.  Though my body reminds me that, alas, I am not.

No, not because I fear I may have been impregnated.  Though that mere thought make my bowels loose.  I've been wishing it to come any time now so that it WON'T join me on my impending Mexico trip with Margie T.  in two weeks!

And ladies and germs, she has arrived!!  Voici! Voila! Whatever!  Now if I can make sure that 'common cold' knows that he and I can't hang until atleast 4 weeks from now, we'll be SUPER!

No comments:

Post a Comment