Thursday, March 17, 2011

Space Saving!

So I mentioned the other night I stumbled on an attic floor plan similar, yet different, than mine.  I also mentioned it gave me some new ideas on how to make better use of my loft bedroom going forward.  Last night Eric and I did some rough measuring and laid out a potential new floor plan and now I just need to organize myself with the steps to work through this process and the costs associated with it.  I think it will be a long, drawn out endeavour, but well worth it in the end. 

My current upstairs is simply divided into two separate rooms by a wall right through the centre of the 'rectangle'.  All of the alterations we came up with occur in the first portion of the room so my actual bedroom part won't be altered or made smaller at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment