Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Girlies

Having friends who are talented enough to be tattoo artists is a wonderful perk in life.  Especially if you like tattoos.  I've gotten three new tattoos this year alone and I still have two other ideas I want completed that are front and centre in my mind.  I'm starting to run out of hidable body parts though. 

Here is my latest.  Since this picture was taken I've had cherry blossoms and some colouring added but I still have one sitting left, I suspect, until it's completely done. 

It's a rendering done by the talented Esther Sanchez of Margaret, Jodi and myself.  We've been planning this tattoo for a couple of years now and I'm very excited to actually be almost finished.  Both Margaret and Jodi plan to get the same tattoo for themselves as well. 

That's me on the left, Margie in the middle on Jodi on the right!

No comments:

Post a Comment